ProFusion XS — Troubleshooting Tips
- Verify that the power cord is firmly in place in the rear of the ProFusion X, and verify that the power cord is plugged in to a functioning power outlet.
No audio output
- Verify that the RCA cables are connected to the outputs on the ProFusion X and the appropriate inputs on your amplifier.
- Verify that the volume on the ProFusion X is turned up. Raise the ProFusion X volume for the desired zone until you hear music or the volume is at the maximum setting, whichever happens first.
- Verify that the output setting on your amplifying equipment is set at the proper level. Also, please verify that the input on the amplifying equipment is working properly by connecting a working piece of audio equipment (CD player or receiver) to the input and verify that you do have audio.
- Verify that the LCD control panel shows that a song is playing.
Music playback does not start at the proper time
- Verify that the date and time setting are correct.
- Verify that the proper schedule is selected and that a style is scheduled to play.
LCD control panel displays “Music Stopped”
- Verify that the date and time is set properly and music is scheduled to play at the current time.
For more information you may download the following PDF files:
How To Videos