ProFusion DS — Troubleshooting Tips
- Check that the power cord is secured in the rear
of ProFusion D.
- Check that the Standby button has been pressed.
- Check that there is power at the AC outlet by plugging in another appliance.
No audio output
- Check that all audio connections to the speakers and amplifier are correctly and firmly attached.
- Ensure that amplification equipment is connected to Zone 1 on the rear panel of the player and that, if applicable, Messaging On Hold equipment is connected to Zone 2. Outputs for Zones 3 and 4 are not used.
- Ensure the volume level of the amplification equipment is turned up sufficiently.
- Confirm that the surface ProFusion D sits on is securely fastened and level.
- Examine and clean ProFusion D disc using a standard CD cleaning kit. (In North America, this is available from DMX. Contact Customer Support for details.)
Disc will not play or ProFusion D rejects the disc
- Examine and clean the ProFusion D disc using a standard CD cleaning kit. (In North America, this is available from DMX. Contact Customer Support for details.)
- Verify that the disc is a ProFusion D disc. ProFusion D will only play discs specifically produced for the platform.
For more information you may download the following PDF files:
ProFusion DS Manual
ProFusion DS Features, Specs and Music Styles